Philander Smith Management Institute
一道本不卡免费高清The Philander Smith Management Institute offers an 18-month program with a concentration on Organizational Management for non-traditional students and those with an Associate's degree. This flat-rate, tuition-based program provides credit for prior learning while also providing critical skills with practice application for the workplace. With an evening class schedule and tuition reimbursement qualifications for most companies, this program is ideal for helping the working professional advance to the next level in their career.
- Completed PSMI application and payment of a non-refundable $25.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from high school and all colleges/universities or institutions of higher education attended
- Current Immunization Records
- Completed Federal Financial Aid Information Packet
- At least 56 credit hours from an accredited college/university (minimum 2.0 GPA./4.0 scale) can become accepted credits
- At least 24 credit hours for work experience and/or training may qualify as "credit for prior learning"
Director, Bruce James
PSMI, Philander Smith College
900 W. Daisy Bates Dr.
Little Rock, AR 72202
Phone: (501) 370-5234
Fax: (501) 370-5283